nonworkout workout

walking back and forth to my parents house and riding bikes today.. plus mowing and weed eating a large back and small front yard left me tired. I also tried calibrating my new nikeplus and ended up walking a mile.. but by the time i figured out what i was doing i was ready to quit and go to bed.

when i first put my new nikeplus on it said the the sensor battery was low.. :( i was so upset.. but finally figured out it gives that reading it it doesnt recognize the new sensor.. anyway.. tomorrow morning will be the first real test.. I plan on running before track.. sprints. I am changing my rest days up this week cause i want thurs to be my off day so i dont have to run after coop..

i also need to get my weight lifting in ... so that will be tomorrow too.

heres a cool running site.. with a cute picture too :)
looking forward to more progress.. off to read my running book before i go to sleep :)

blessings
ruthie
"if it was easy... its wouldnt be called a challenge"

Comments