my plan.. my run

had a great run today.. 2 miles.. will update my nike+ later tonight. :)

no upper body yesterday... busy.

but today. we worked on getting the garage/gym cleaned out and it is now organized and ready to go.. we will have a garage sale on saturday.. (we have gone back and forth on what to do.. donate or sale) .. we have some large things in our backyard we need to get rid of.. and the donation place doesnt take them.. so garage sale it is..
only down side is i was going to run yet another 5k this weekend.. but instead i will just run m own on my nike+ :) so now worries :)

as far as my plan .. i think i will just start another round of BFL on Monday.. i think it will put me a week or so off of Josha and might be right on with Sauchagirl :) .. so.. it will be fun!

eats were good today.. Its so frustrating to feel like I was still detoxing from what i ate on Sunday.. but hopefully tomorrow my energy levels will get even better :) Sugar Shock (the book i am reading) has been interesting.. but finding time to read is slow going ...

ok.. all for now.. off to work on teaching stuff. :) ..
happy workout!
r

Comments

Unknown said…
great job on your run! hooray for a new round of bfl!
Josha said…
Hurry and update your Nike+.....I added our 15er challenge to my blog and it looks pretty wimpy so far. I can't run tomorrow because it's legs day, but Thursday..I'm on it!
Anonymous said…
it's "funny" the things sugar does to you.
spring cleaning can be so rejuvinating.
Anonymous said…
Great job! And thanks for adding me to your links! :)
sauchagirl said…
Yeah! Yeah! You will be right with me. I know I'm going to do great now. You'll be dragging me along! I'm so excited!
Josha said…
just checkin in....
Ruthie said…
yeah.. well.. i missed.. off to bed.. too late to blog.. cooop tomorrow. busy..
thanks for checkin :)

r