Hoop and Holler to China Run (UPDATED)

Texas that is :)

I created a new challenge on Nike+ this morning. I wanted a new challenge so when i run my long run it will actually go toward something :) .
So.. I decided we could Hoop and Holler to China >>its approx 50miles.
If you would like to join the run and have a Nike+ (suachagirl didnt you just get one?) .. email me at ruthieartworks@yahoo.com and I will send you a invite through nike plus so you can join in on the fun!
When we finish we can all hoop and holler together! Whoop!



I will add this challenge to the side bar later after my fun run today!

I woke up sore this morning from all activity.. figure its mostly from swimming :) .. but it feels great!

ok.. all for now..

UPDATE:
Just finished my long run. 4miles in 41 mins. the first two were relaxing.. the last two.. no so much.. but this IS training.. so i guess its NOT spose to be a breeze :) .. I feel great now after stretching..
I was thinking today when i was jogging the first two miles.. I remember when I would read that when running you should stay at a level where you can carry on a conversation... well.. I could NEVER do that.. CONVERSATION? I was doing good enough just to breathe! much less talk.. .. but today.. .. I was like.. I could totally run this and talk the whole way.... cool to feel yourself making some breakthoughs.. even if it IS just being able to talk during a run :) LOL

horse lessons today.. REALLY looking forward to it... cant wait.. its a beautiful day.. just hope my son doesnt get motion sickness this time :( .. (I have medicine now for it)

off to get ready for the day ..
blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
Next time you go out for your long run, you need to take your cell phone and give me a call!! :)
I'm so excited for you for your progress! Hey, What does a week look like for you...I'm confused.
sauchagirl said…
Hi Ruthie,
Sounds like you have had a busy few days! You are getting in your workouts. That's awesome. I would love to join your challenge but I only have the sneaker portion of the Nike plus so far.

Have a great day!
Ruthie said…
OH .. i thought you had the plus..
sorry..
:)
Jessica said…
Ha, you should do the hoop and holler to China (China) run. :D A half-marathon would be a breeze after that, plus, if you ended up here at the end of the run, I'd get to see you. :D