GREAT run! (UPDATED)

AH.. i had a GREAT run this morning while the kid were in track. my schedule said to run at a moderate pace for 40 mins.. I ended up doing 4miles in 39 point something.. but it was under 40 :) I walked 4 times on the last mile.. but came in to the finish strong!.. it felt great!

lots to do today.. off to make lunch, schooling, library, hobby lobby run, and need to mow my mom an dads yard too! :)

check out the links below if you havent yet..

UPDATE
OK.. good news on the nike plus front.. Target let me exchange it! go target:) so I have a new plus and will still be able to run to China!

bad news is my cell phone is shot. .. it stopped working this weekend and i took it in today and they said it was water damaged. but i have NOT dropped it in water.. the only thing i can figure is it got too wet with sweat when i run! .. word of advice.. careful where you carry your phone with you when you run... it can ruin it. ! (i usually carried mine in my shorts back zipper where the ipod can go OR in my br@..... so dont do what i did.. it will ruin your phone)

and on the soda free front.. poured some DP today but didnt drink it.. its still sitting right there looking at me trying to make me drink it! hehe.. but i refuse.. aint giving in .. i want my energy back... without DP>

more later
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Great job Ruth! Keep up the excellent work! You rock!