2 years! (UPDATE) Day 2 workout

I just figured out June 19th 2008 will be my 2 year Body for Life Anniversary. How should I celebrate? Ideas? Suggestions? (will def. make a video).. wow.. almost 2 years... wow.

UPDATE:

ok.. just finished lifting weights in my CLEAN garage-gym! YIPPEE.. it was so nice to work out without all the "stuff" everywhere!
I did lower body (leg extensions, deadlifts, leg curls, plie'squats, and I did what i call leg swings.. while holding the bar-no weight on that one)
I also did Ball Ab Crunches and couldnt resist a few bi curls.. just a few.

My legs are jello.. but it feel so great!

As far as my workout plan I figured out I was all confused and reading the chart wrong... I was thinking i was to run on Tues and Thurs too.. which seemed like a LOT to me.. .. and sure enough i read it wrong! (thats the dumb blonde in me i guess)
Heres what it says.
Monday: 40 min run
Tuesday: 30 min cross train
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: 40 min run
Friday: 30 min Cross train
Saturday: Long run (this week is 4 miles)
Sunday: rest

so the plan only gives me two days to do weights. I would like to do three days a week... but it says in the book to make sure and not over train. and to REST when it says REST. so.. I guess this week i will do only 2 weight sessions as the schedule has it and keep reading the book (it might have alternate information later in the book)

so heres to a good workout and trying to figure out how to put this together with BFL and still like it :)

off to celebrate my Moms b-day! We go camping on Thurs after coop for Nates 7th bday! (my babies growing up!) Tomorrow will be busy with a field trip and getting ready for Co-op on thursday.... but i will get my workouts it! .. Promise :)

see you at the finish line!
r

Comments

Josha said…
TWO years!! Wow! You're awesome...I'll be thinking about celebration ideas!
Great job on your workout!
Hey, on your challenge chart, you can change the km to miles if you want to on the nike+ site.
What book are you referring to? I can't think whether or not I should know!
Ruthie said…
book? marathoning for mortals :)
Josha said…
ah, yes...I guess I forgot you were a muggle, uh, mortal