120's! ME ..

I cant believe it.. I just weighed .. its 1021pm .. i was getting ready for bed and though i would weigh.. my clothes have been seeming a bit looser so i gave it a shot. I hardly ever weigh because i use my measurements and pictures more as a guide.. but i must say i am thrilled to be in the 120s... its been.. OH>> 18 YEARS since i have been in the 120s!!!! .. I just want to do a happy dance.. i wish i could celebrate by screaming out loud.. but it would scare the kids as they are asleep! ..

wooooooooooooooooo whoooooo!

Its finally come my way.. I have jumped off that plateau! and I am pumped. .. watch out 40 year old birthday.. here i come!

OH.. 128 to be exact.

Comments

Josha said…
oh wow!!!! Super exciting!!! :)
Anonymous said…
WOW that is so so so exciting Ruthie. I was in the 120s for the last time in about 1998 I think. I'm aiming so hard to get there again myself. I felt your joy I really did because I know how good those numbers will feel when I get there. Congratulations congratulations!!!
Anonymous said…
Wooo Hooooo! I am so excited for you Ruthie!!! I know exactly how you feel! So exciting! Don't forget how this feels. Never go back!!! keep pushing on! So proud of you!!!
Sarah said…
YEAH!!! I bet that feels amazing! :) Congratulations!
sauchagirl said…
OMG! So fantastic! You must feel so good! Congrats!