Yeah .. well..

you know wednesday's are just busy.
No excuses here.. I just didnt make time
did dishes, cooked, cleaned, laundry (still) schooled the kids, library, church.. the list goes on and on.. but I should have made time..
so.. oh well.. I have coop tomorrow and it will be a challenge to do weights tomorrow.. our HIGH here is 34 tomorrow .. which means my garage will be fffffffffreeeezing!
so.. I will run or do pushups or something..

a good day.. lots done and I did GREAT on my eats today (finally!) just no workout :(

hope you did well..

Comments

sauchagirl said…
You set a good example. A missed workout is not the end of the world. I know I'm pretty bent about mine right now but I just don't want to slip into old habits and use every excuse to not do a workout.

Have a great day! Try and stay warm. We are bracing for a mini storm here in PA.
Josha said…
wondering about your day!