yall are great dancing update!

ok first of all ladies.. WOW.. thanks for all the comments.. i am telling you gals.. I am soooo blessed to have yall.. you keep me going, encouraged, motivated and inspired! What a huge blessing you all are! so cool..

second
no workout today either.. I was so sore from yesterday.. that i planned to just run today anyway.. but as it ended up I just danced for 2 hours instead :) .. and my legs felt lots better BUT after a sat for about 30 min when we were done.. UH oh.. sore again! OH We worked out the kinks on our 2step and then learned the waltz! .. LOVE the waltz! so fun. I am so surprised how inspired I have been by the people at the class.. this one lady must be in her 70s.. and OH my she was waltzing all around like she had done it all her life! so cool.. so inspiring.. i want to grow up and be just like her :)

not sure what i will do tomorrow..but I will do somethings :) might just be another session of cardio and then back on track for Wednesday :)

blessings to you all!
ruthie

Comments

sauchagirl said…
Dancing sounds like a lot of fun and what an inspiration the 70 woman can be. I love the workouts where you don't even realize you're getting in a workout. I don't have any of those yet. : )

Have a great day!
Unknown said…
Dancing is my favorite work out! I really want to take classes. Keep it up girl! You rock!