today (UPDATED TIMES 2)



Must do today:

  1. bring weights inside DONE
  2. lower body workout DONE
  3. eat clean DONE
  4. no soda's DONE
boy all those "DONE"S feel great!

Eats:
  1. Water before and a bit of fruit before I lift (WATER DONE no on the fruit)
  2. Oatmeal with peaches, water
  3. salad with turkey breast, tea
  4. taco stew left over, cornbread, tea
  5. protein strawberry flaxseed banana shake
had water all throughout the day.. felt sooo much better today! YIPPEE!
Looking forward to a successful day today.. the start of a week of progress:)

workout was great!
brought in my dumbbells .. i actually was able to work up a sweat cause I wasnt freezing :).. I feel sooooo good now!!!
Lunges, dead lifts, squats and ab-work :)
YIPPEE i have it done and now I feel sooo good.. and its not even 10 am yet!!! HOORAY for me!
great way to start out my week.

oh I also grabbed a mason jar to drink my water out of.. goal is to get 4 down today! I bet that will help with my energy levels! I think i just havent been drink enough water and so i am dehydrated :)..

walking tomorrow is not optional.. but it will be painful :)

Thanks for all the encouraging comments.. it sure helps get me through a tough day :) .. I am happy that NO SODAS today! .. mostly water with only 2 teas... result is I am exhausted at 930pm and heading to bed instead of being away until midnight!
tomorrow is cardio.. short and sweet..
more then.
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Look at you go! You're making me wanna get out there and bust my little butt! Thanks!
sauchagirl said…
Looks as though your day is moving along nicely. That is great! Way to go getting your workout in!
Josha said…
hahahaha...I love that it is too cool to get sweaty! You say tomato, I say tomatto.
You're doing great!!!!!!!
Jae said…
Go, Ruthie...Go, Ruthie...Go, Ruthie....
luv,
J
JW said…
Great job, Ruthie! Glad you had a strong day. Isn't it great to be done fairly early? I am so relieved I don't have to work out tonight cuz I am exhausted! Have a great night.
JW said…
LOVE the Done list. Isn't it nice? That keeps me going most days.... I don't want to leave it blank behind my goals. Glad you had a strong day! Here is to a great Tuesday with healthy choices!
sauchagirl said…
Where are you today? Hope things are going well.