READY TO GO!

I am so excited about starting up again tomorrow!
We went to Abuelo's today after church and after eating all I wanted I sat there and thought "I cant WAIT to get back to my routine!"

The forced rest has drastically increased my desire to get fit! to be healthy and to get to that 40th birthday in FANTASTIC shape.

Plans for today:
1. measure
2. weigh
3. do a strength test
4. go on a fun run (its BEAUTIFUL and 67 degrees here!)
5. get my blitz workouts on my mini calender
6. set my goals for the next 4 weeks

I will post my goals later tonight after my strength test and fun fun this afternoon :)

blessings..
r

Comments

Josha said…
Can't wait to have my cyber-ally again, starting tomorrow!
I got new shoes! Forgot to blog that...I see another post coming on...
Unknown said…
Woohoo!!! Ready, set, GO GO GO GO GO!!!! Enjoy today!
Tearose said…
sometimes these little breaks are exactly what we need! Glad your feeling motivated again! :D