ok.. so...

I give up for today.. I just need to go to bed and rest and start over tomorrow..

busy day.. had lots to do.. but I was successful in other areas.
one area is creating a area in my den (again) where I can create my art. I must get some space together for myself so I can make some product to sell.. AND I MUST get focused on making TIME to do my art. So.. today was my first step.
I also got things together for tomorrows coop.. making tomorrow less stressful.
meals made, schooling done, laundry, and a bit of grocery shopping..

I could have run after church tonight.. but I am exausted.
I know why too..
last night on our shopping trip we went to the mall.. we all got pretzels (use to be my favorite.. and i use to eat these things many times a week).. It had been so long since I had one (over a year).. that when I got the pretzel. I HAD to have a coke :). .. yeah.
so.. what was I doing last night at midnight? typing on the computer.. instead of sleeping..
I did get to sleep until 2 and now .. today .. I am soooo tired.. but I refused to drink more caffiene to continue the cycle.. I am off of it again.. (until the ONE for free day) :)

so.
I missed..
its ok.. I will get it done tomorrow..

man..
I am ready.. so ready .. to be back on a regular schedule.. ..

more tomorrow after I workout :)
blessings
ruthie

Comments