Its official! (UPDATED)

Well I finally did it! I am officially in a shop! worked most of the day getting things ready and about 2 hours getting my area set up.. I have pictures but no time to post them. going for a bit of a girls night out tonight! :)
I have not done cardio today.. might do it when I get home but today might just have to be a miss..
the main thing is I accomplished something today I have talked about doing for YEARS and never had the confidence to do!
It was sooooo cool to drive off and see my artwork in the display window our front with all the other cool stuff this store sells!

eats have been good.. had a miss while working at the store.. and had a few sips of coke to "tide me over"... but other than that I am on track..

YIPPEE!!!
pictures later!
r


For more pictures including he newest Fleur-de-lis window click here :)

I know this is a workout blog so i will list my workout for the day
ZERO.
but tomorrow is upper body and I wont miss! and I plan on getting cardio in too! I really missed it today!

eats were good but for the 5 oz of coke when I was working on the above. :( poor planning on my part.. but i am happy the rest of the day was on track! YIPPEE!

more later
stay warm!
(its FREEEEEEEEZING here!)

Comments

sauchagirl said…
I really love the new Fleur de Lis. So you missed a workout. You accomplished so much more! I think that's fantastic! Congratulations.