I'm BAAAAACK

9.32 and just off the treadmill.

9 HIITS! yes I said NINE!

busted my rear and got into gear!

I feel GREAT!

why .... I ask.. why do i fight the early morning workout (well.. early for me anyway?).. I just dont understand why I can remember every morning what I feel like AFTER I workout. ..... OH
I just feel GREAT!
Destressed, relaxed, full of energy, breathing deeply, .... ahhhhh..

when I was running I this scripture came to mind:
Romans 7:15
"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do."

we are all so human and so NOT perfect.

so heres to three days off and not feeling bad about it.. but feel GREAT that I started my day on a FANTASTIC note!

(now I am off to make bacon, eggs, buscuits, gravy... its free day!)

did you workout yet? if you didnt.. DO>. you will feel soooooo great afterward!

"I am hanging on.. Nothings gona stop me anyway!"..

Comments

sauchagirl said…
You're a super hero! So glad your "baaaack"! It does feel so good to be done with a workout and taking deep breaths, thinking of all you just accomplished. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast. It sounds sooo yummy! I can't wait for my free day tomorrow!

Have a nice weekend and work hard on your art.
JW said…
Way to get that workout in. I know I felt much better after getting my workout in too. It brings you back instantly! Here's to a strong week!