I Lied!

yeah.. well so I lied.. didnt mean too..

sorry Janelle.. I didnt mean to lie but I did.

I totally meant to workout today but it just didnt happen. so three red marks on my calender now!

This was my third day in a row to miss.. and that my friends is the limit.!
so what happens now..
well I get up and run sprints first thing in the morning to remind myself not to miss again :) and that I love being in shape.. and that it destresses me and makes me feel wonderful!

I ended my blitz in a big fat BLAH. but thats ok.. cant wait to start another one in a few days.

Winter is just really really hard for me anyway.. and with all the new things that are happening (art getting into a shop, coop, parents moving, oh yeah.. and educating my three kids.. etc etc).. its just been a bit of a challenge for me to make the time.
Please notice I did not say "find the time" the time is there. Always has been .. always will be.. the issue here is that I didnt MAKE time to get it done. It hasnt been the priority the last few days.. and thats ok.. BUT it WILL become a priority again tomorrow and the rest of the week. I will make it through the winter and not have to go by a new LARGER size in the spring! I refuse that possibility thank you very much!

so Heres to Angell.. who is doing fantastic on her trips to the gym and has already lost a significant amount of weight! I am soooo happy for her! WAY to go Angell!

and Heres to Janelle.. for inspiring us all to keep going!

so i am off.. to bed.. tired from painting and sleepy from too much sugar and caffeine yet again today :(... but tomorrow is a new day.. and thats what's nice about being a little speck in this creation.. we all get to have a new start each day! YIPEE!

OH..
what i did instead of working out .. click here

Comments

Jae said…
Hey sweet girl! I'm so excited for you with the art selling. I'm jealous! I'd love to sell some of my stuff one day....in my next life I guess. Not to worry about work outs, you know you'll get back on track...remember, you've left the OLD you with OLD ways, the new you still can know you've not 'fallen off the wagon', but more of a break...Love, J.