i just ate a candy bar!


yes I did.. Hersey chocolate and almond bar.. bad I know.. I also just finished off the last of my 20 oz coke I had since yesterday. and thats IT for me.

I get so frustrated with myself. I wonder why it is so hard to eat healthy. Its like I get in a cycle of sugar and caffeine and before long I am breaking out of yet another round of bad eats and not sleeping good. .. .. I sure admire people who can break away from how the rest of the world eats..
I guess I need to set some goals with my eating too.. short and long term goals.

so again.. I am off the cokes.

today will be busy (again). we have schooling (done) and library, shopping for my middle child a coat and the dreaded grocery shopping.
then tonight is our 2nd dance class.. and hopefully no cameras there :)

more later tonight.. OH.. and I will squeeze in a mill workout before we go dancing.. i am soooooo sore from yesterday and I need to loosen up :)

Comments

sauchagirl said…
It's impossible to be perfect all the time. That would make you boring anyway. You'll get back on the good eats track. You just have to decide to.

Busy day ahead.
Tearose said…
LOL Ruthie The Dreaded Grocery Shopping, I hate it too. Don't feel too bad I ate an entire pizza yesterday(not all at once) and had a pack of dark m&ms at work! it happens , lets make today a clean success!
JW said…
I had some naughty eats last week!!! I munched on pizza here and there... It is so hard to be perfect with all the crap around us all the time! This is why I am "cracking down" this week and really eating clean. One day at a time. All we can do is eat clean one day at a time! Tomorrow will be better, we can do this!!!
flowerpot said…
Ruth,
You have such a great track record of change. Personally, I think you just had a hiccup. You had a candy bar and a coke. Bump. Now today you get to try again. That's the great think about being adopted into God's family. We don't have to reconvert every time we make a mistake. We just take His Hand, allow Him to dust us off and hit the ground running as He cheers us on. Go, Ruth, Go! Psalm 103:9-14 "He will not constantly accuse us, nor remain angry forever. He does not punish us for all our sins; he does not deal harshly with us, as we deserve. For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west. The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him. For he knows how weak we are; he remembers we are only dust."
JoAnn said…
It's known as GRACE AND MERCY. Giving yourself g/m is as important as working out and eating right. OH, remember this:

Its NOT what you do ALL the time, its what you DO MOST of the time!
luv,J.
Josha said…
Well, I know that *I* eat perfectly alllll the time! well, unless you count the 2 cookies, the 2 bacon-wrapped sinfully delicious something-or-others, the bite of apple pie, the bite of coconut cake, and the glass of wine. You don't, do you?