i am tired!

yeah.. tired. who would have guessed it? ..
no sleep then coop. (which was great by the way).. but lack of sleep makes for a tired mom.

I have about decided to just not worry about this week. take a break for a few days and get baack at it on monday... I am so completely off.. and now I am exhausted.. .. I will probably run tomorrow.. but will take it easy from lifting.. and get organized and geared up for monday.

if you havent watched the video below about the cheeto's .. do..
i think it is so funny. (could be i am just weird though) :)

more tomorrow after much needed sleep :)

Comments

Josha said…
I hope God changed the molecular structure of the brownie I ate today.... maybe it turned into some sort of protein as I swallowed...
Other than that, eats were good, and that was actually planned. We have a yummy restaurant in town that is only open in the summer and on certain days in the winter, but they supply lunch 2 days a week for the little school here every other month, alternating with another great-only-open-sometimes place. So, we ordered lunch today knowing that it would be an on-target turkey sandwich but with some sort of great dessert! MMM nice tangent from the healthy eating!
Unknown said…
Can't wait to see you back at it! Get lots of needed rest this weekend!
Jae said…
Some days you have to chunk it and start afresh....such is life.
love you. J.