habit-no worries

well.. another day passes and I didnt workout..
today was co-op and very very busy but a very good day.
I did get a bit of sprints in today running up and down the stairs at co-op until i was huffin and puffin.. but only short bursts as I was between classes :) ..

Looking forward to tomorrow.. and getting to REALLY workout :) .. this way of life is just a habit now that I know I will NEVER slip back into my old ways. two days maybe three in a row missing but never again 6 months with no workout:) and that feels GREAT to say.

I have a meeting tomorrow about getting my windows in a neat shop downtown.. its in a old building and has a sandwich shop (like a tea shop) upstairs.. .. goal.. Feb 1st to get something in :)

more tomorrow after working out.

Comments

Unknown said…
Glad to hear co-op was good! Can't wait to hear about your work out tomorrow and about your artwork!
Anonymous said…
even with missing workouts, you are doing and looking great! thanks for adding me to your blog roll list of "inspirational gals"! love reading your blog cause you are so down to earth. thanks.
JoAnn said…
Can't wait to hear about the shop selling your work. As far as work outs, you're beginning to see the reality of your schedule and accepting it, thats great! Knowing you'll never return to the old pattern of no w/o's is a great way of self encouragement. I'm so proud of you!!!! Remember, one foot in front of the other, one work out in front of the other!
Love, J.
sauchagirl said…
Can't wait to hear about how your meeting went. That's so exciting.

I can't wait to get to the point where I just know I will never slip back into my old ways.

Have a super fantastic day!
JW said…
Great attitude on life. I am going to copy you. :) Have a great weekend! Janelle
Josha said…
It is nice to be able to know that instead of having to force yourself to fit a workout into the schedule, your workout actually IS in the schedule even when it gets crowded out some days. This may be one of them for me...