great day.. busy day.. now to workout:) (UPDATED)

(just wanted to mention that my key board is acting up and sometimes doesnt put the letter down when I type it.. or it wont capitalize when i need it to .. see ".. so its not just me.. its the keyboard.. sorry if I miss a few typos.. sometimes i cant get it to fix.. )

Best Co-op day I have ever had.. and it all comes down to the fact that i was organized! .. what fun we had!

stopped and got a slurpee for the kids on the way home.. and I just couldnt resist a small one.. (well i could have but i didnt want to).. so i am not fully energized on sugar and fixin to head to the garage for my workout. i am so lost on my schedule i dont know what i am doing.

I will post after i am finished in a few minutes.. and really wishing would make myself get a handle on my eats and be consistent about it.. man. eats is where i struggle. I am MUCH better than i use to be.. but would love to be better..

its lake of planning I know.. need to make time this weekend.. precook some meals.. and get back in the grove :)

UPDATE------ UPDATE :) 6.21pm
just finished lifting..
back and bis plus ab work..
tired.. .. so thats good:)
I was going to do the next workout since I missed yesterday but I lifted to failure on back and bis and I didnt think I could even do one squat cause my back was so tired:)
so tomorrow will be legs and this week end i will even all out and be back to the right day I think.. if not.. oh well.. I will just keep going and make sure to not miss any lifting days .. so far so good :)

off to run to the store.. they didnt have the turkey I needed yesterday so I will head over and see if they have it tonight ?:)
I get so frustrated with my menu.. and then its even more frustrating when they dont have what I need .. I refuse to run to three different stores for everything.. so i guess i end up just going to the same on three times in a week..

hope your workout destressed you and made you feel VERY VERY happy today:)

PnP
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
nanny nanny ha ha...
I posted too and can't think of anything to rhyme with ha ha!
Sounds like a really great day for you! All you lack is 3 feet of snow!
sauchagirl said…
Ruthie,
I just watched your video. How awesome! Truly inspirational! I am definitely doing my pictures. Thanks for sharing
Sauchagirl
sauchagirl said…
Ruthie,
Thanks for leading me to your past posts about how sore we can become. It's good to know that it gets better.

Have a great day!
Unknown said…
Keep it up Ruth! You're so great!
Josha said…
nanny nanny boo boo
I posted before you!