busy day (UPDATE)

Yeah.. well .. sorry about all these color changes with my blog.. the artist in me really wants change in a big way.. but the color pallet on blogger is a bit limited. I just wish I could sit down and sketch out what I want it to look like.. I really dont like this look but I am tired of doing combinations and need to get to bed.. so i will keep working on it tomorrow :) ..

I understand mentally why winter is such a hard time to stay active and motivated.. I am sooooo ready for summer its not even funny.. i am tired of being cold all the time .. even in the house where its warm.. i am still cold :) .. I shouldnt complain i know... sorry.

-------
another busy day..

eye appointments this morning.. and just busy the rest of the day..

also.. soooooo cold here..
17 last night and that equals a VERY cold garage-gym. We did move the treadmill to our bedroom so no excused on the cardio area.. ..

so no workout today.

eats were off too..

I think its interesting how much planning makes things so much easier. So lesson learned today.. lack of planning = lack of staying on track.

but.. its ok.. tomorrow is a new day :)

Comments

Josha said…
Yes, tomorrow for me too! I keep thinking I will get to jump rope and then I have a snack instead! YIKES! Not doing so well with my vacation mindset!!! plus, I've had a nagging headache since I got here...
Marbella said…
Hello Ruthie,
Am on the chin-up challenge with ADAM, and was told that on your website you have some places where I could see how to build up to doing ONE...but, don´t see where it is. Could you please let me know where to look on your blog? Your blog is so fantastic. Plan on looking around a lot!
Thanx,
Lynda