Blitz video ONE


I decided to give the ole video posting a try again :)

I am off for my fun run! yippee!

ok.. just back from my fun run.. and UGH.. I feel better now.. but boy howdy I have lost some endurance! .. i did 3 hard sprints at the end (i know i said i wouldnt run sprints but it just felt good at the time .. sort of :) ..
..

My Plan:

  • blitz starts tomorrow.. with a run on the treadmill.
  • will drink tea no sodas
  • eat on plan
Goals for this week:
  • no missed workout
  • workout before 9 every morning
  • eat on track
  • no sodas all week
(more over all goals posted later.. maybe tomorrow :)
blessings
r

Comments

Jae said…
SOOOOOOoooo Cool!!!! your video. I'd love to be able to post one on my blog. I'm back to reading BFL again, on the chapter called Transform Adversity to Energy. What great stuff...."Adversity hits all of us...our character will never be truly tested umtil things are not going our way"
How awesome is that reminder! Love you and have a GREAT week!!! J.
Sarah said…
I like! I feel like I'm sitting in a room with you, chatting. :)