Blitz 2 Day ONE

8.46 am.. run complete! (goal meet!)

In honor of Sara I did some Russian Twists! ( you must see her post about her hike .. she was FANTASTIC!) Click HERE to see her post AND video! The last one has the twists!

I will do my strength test later this afternoon.

a great start to a great day!
Here's my stats from yesterday:
measurements:
hips 39.5
waist: 35.25 (this is at my belly button.. my saggy belly button :)
thigh: 23
bi:11.25
shoulders:40
weight: 134

My goals for this months blitz:
Loose the Muffin top
would be nice to see the weight in the 120's
Loose the Muffin top
increase strength by double in legs and by 25% in arms, chest etc.
Loose the Muffin top
(my muffin top is actually my baby belly skin.. its only in the front.. so we will see if I can make it budge a bit this month :)

Comments

sauchagirl said…
What a comeback you have made, girl! Videos, new color scheme, all planned and ready to go. Great job! I loved seeing/hearing you. Where are you? 67 degrees, I'm envious. Keep up the great work!
Ruthie said…
west texas :) its windy today! like.. really windy.. :)