all confused (UPDATED x's 2:)

ok so I am all confused.
I got my blitz workout schedule out and I am on workout #19.. spose to be legs.. but I am so sore still from sunday AND dancing there is no way I could do a squat like I need too :)

Also.. this is my last week on the blitz.. it flew by.. and this workout #19 is to be my last.. .. its just all messed up.. so here is my plan for the rest of the week:

Today: Cardio, pushup training
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Upper
Friday: Cardio
Saturday: Strength test

According to my schedule friday is to be the strength test.. but I need to push it back one day cause I would like to fit in one more upper workout before i test

eats are ok today so far..
cheerios with low fat milk, small orange juice
almonds with a few dark choc chips (2 oz of DP)
Turkey tacos with tomatoes and water
cheerios (no milk) and 8oz of oj
salad with chicken, no crackers :), water, and pineapple for desert :)
will have a shake before bed

_heres to better eats today :)....
OH.. I took progress photos this morning.. and will do a video of pushup training like Suz. did :) will post it later tonight :)

Progress.. no perfection.. right! :) (right)
(also some of you might not know what the blitz is.. I have a link on the side bar under "programs" that will take you to it.. a free ebook download Josha found)

UPDATE:
ok.. just finished running on the treadmill.. UGH.. i am tired but feel sooooo much better!!! my legs are now loose and after stretching they just feel LOTS better!

I updated eats above.. doing better today :)

I had an idea while running and listening to my ipod..
I would love to create a video of all of us bloggers and put it to this song.



I love these lyrics and would love to get permission from you girls to put a video together.. these lyrics talk about bruises and scars, playing when things get hard.. and not listening to people when they say "youll never get that far" and NOT GIVING UP!!
.. I would love it if any of you who would be nice enough to participate to email me pictures or video and I will edit it and get it together over the next few weeks. I am thinking pictures of hurt legs and feet, bruised toes and just pictures of your workouts and before and afters if you dont mind..
I would also love pictures of things you have done to stay on track OR quotes from you to help all of us keep going.. (am I making since here?) .. PLEASE HEAR ME WHEN I SAY I DO NOT WANT YOU TO FEEL ANY PRESSURE TO DO THIS IS YOU DONT WANT TO.. IT IS NOOOOOO BIG DEAL TO ME WHO PARTICIPATES AND WHO DOESNT.. ... OK.. NO PRESSURE!!!!
so email me at
ruthieartworks@yahoo.com
and i will put something together that will inspire us all.. cause YOU know YOU inspire everyone everyday!


ok.. all for now.. have to go get ready to take the kids to the park to meet some other homeschool friends..
OK.. last update for today.. just posted my progress pictures.. click here.
do do think I have made progress this month.. mostly in added muscle.. I also updated my eats above .. did lots better today :) I did the video of my pushups but I didnt like it :) .. so i am not posting it.. I will say i did 25 and I will give the video another try next time I do pushup training:)
until next time.. here is a fuzzy bicep picture from today :)



blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Great idea ma'am!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Josha said…
I'll participate. sounds like a fun idea! Hey...good we'll finish the blitz together, I think? We are planning an evening workout with odell. He did 3 sets of 27 pushups each the other day...his goal is 50 all in one set.
Josha said…
looking great! I agree that you have built some muscle. legs, tummy, arms
sauchagirl said…
Great idea. I can't wait to see the finished video.

Your pictures are amazing and quite an inspiration.

Thanks for sharing.
JW said…
Wow! Awesome update pictures. Great idea on the video, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)
Unknown said…
The pictures look great! Keep it up!