230am update

ok.. yeah..now I remember why i dont eat ice cream and m&ms anymore.

I had TOTALLY forgotten about how eating off program makes me wake up in the middle of the night going.. OUCH.. my stomach hurts! I had totally forgotten what it was like to be awake for 30 mins and being so sleepy that I could just fall asleep on the toilet! I had forgotten that just when I think my stomach is happy again.. BOOM it hits me again. .. and how I dont want to go lay back down in bed cause I will just as I am dozing off to sleep I will end up getting up again for another 15 min reading session in my beautifully remodeled bathroom. (oh hey.. there's a possitive.. quiet reading time.. no questions from the kids and complete and utter silence!..)

yeah..
I had TOTALLY forgotten..

I am what I eat.


but now..

its fresh in my memory.

sorry.. so short..

gotta run :)
r

Comments

sauchagirl said…
Oooh, Ouch! Hope your better now.
Unknown said…
Yeah, hope you're feeling better!