Yesterday is today :) (update x's3)

OK.. so all the things I had planned for yesterday are on todays list..
first thing down was taking pictures.
I will start taking weekly progress pictures.. every Sunday until my Blitz is over..
here are the pictures from this morning

I am very excited about seeing progress in my abs! .. I am beginning to actually believe a six pack is possible :).. (all i want for my 40th birthday is a 6 pack)
I have created in the side bar a weekly picture page.. and will post these there as well so as the weeks pass i can track my progress :)

See you after while once I get more things accomplished :)

(update)
Eats:
1. oj and almonds 6 dark choc chips
2. beef stew with 2 small pieces of cornbread tea

UPDATE #2
Workout updates:
just finished my push-up workout..
20, rest, 15, rest, 15, rest, 13, rest and 20 collapse .. UGH.. I am tired. but I can sure see how this workout will definitely get me where i want to be.. I am so glad Tea found it!
now I am off to do bis and back (yesterdays workout)

UPDATE #3
Lifting workout:
Just finished lifting..
today was workout #9 Back biceps and Abs
I did barbell bentover rows max 5 at 80lbs
narrow grip lat pulldown max 10 at 45lbs
barbell curl 8 at 25lbs
incline dumbbell curl max 10 at 15lbs ea hand
lying ab crunch 15 rest, 12 rest, 10 rest, 10 rest, 25 rest

Tomorrow's fourcast:
100% chance of scattered soreness
with a slight chance of groaning when lifting arms :)

I did get a meal plan done for whole family.. I have snacks to plan and thats it..
I really really really feel like I actually accomplished some things today .. YIPEE!!!!!!!





blessings
r

Comments

JW said…
Look who's back and all fired up! Great to see you, Ruthie! Look forward to seeing your results. :)
Josha said…
great! I see definite progress already! You are going to get excited about the Blitz now because you will keep seeing changes! And Quickly too! I see those abs!!
Tearose said…
Hey Ruthie! Love the new blog layout!
I look forward to seeing your results!