Wrapping up my day... thoughts

Today was the best day I have had while teaching! YIPEE!
heres my eats:
1 banana blueberry shake i split with the kids, almonds
2. salad with chicken, 1 wasa bread, water, almonds, a few pieces of dark choc. (this was while working)
3. apple and peanut butter, water (no. I did not get a drink at sonic when dad said he would take the kids to get a slushy.. AND neither did he! :)
4. crock pot chicken, sweet tato (dry) green salad with pumpkin seeds
5. almonds and dark choc.
6. shake a orange, van. protean, and frozen yogurt shake (it was awesome)

Heres some thoughts I had today..
its been a long time since I have had a peice of bread.. infact.. The last bread I had was on Sunday! .. almost a week ago!.. so my question is.. do I try and go a whole week with NO bread OR do I eat some on my freeday? .. hum.. and I cant remember the last time I had a saltine cracker.... and THAT's amazing. .. I was so addicted to crackers! .. and to think I cant remember the last one I had! wow.

one thing I noticed today.. I was unable to drink all my water today.. as only limited restroom breaks available.. well... ... one thing I noticed yesterday is that by the end of the day I was "feeling" a lot slimmer in my belly.. but after a day of about 1/4 of the water.. I feel bloated! .. hum.. cant wait to see how I feel tomorrow after my gallon! :)

ok
sore from jumping and running sprints with the coop kids.. so thats good.. bad news is.. when I wiped out on my first sprint.. I hit my knee pretty hard.. so its a bit swollen below it.. I might not get to do squats or lunges tomorrow.. will have to see how I feel.

I am off to try and make a video of my transformation.. Janelle has inspired me to give it a try :) ..

more later
r

Comments

Tearose said…
Hey Ruthie, I just read the post you left in my blog, I am not sure whre you are at but whenever I start to feel confused or am trying to troubleshoot what I am doing I go back and re-read the things here http://www.skwigg.com/id24.html

She has so much information on here about BFL and some great articles that just put everything in perspective. I hope this helps :)

Tea
JW said…
Now, I can't wait to see your transformation video! I know it is hard to share our before pictures. My husband said, "You do know that before picture is not very flattering." I said, I KNOW! That's why I stare it at all the time. lol. I am not embarrassed to share it. Maybe I should be, but I am not. That is where I was. I know I am not "there" yet, so I should feel shame in sharing my current pics, but I don't because I feel good I am on my way and I know I am not staying HERE.

But, all this rambling to say, we so many of the men's transformations because they aren't as self-conscious as women. But, women need to share so OTHER women can get fired up and believe they can do it, too.

Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Janelle