Tryin to make it back

Good morning..
I think i might actually win this battle of virus vs body... so thats good.. I just read janelle's blog and see she is in her 14s!!! I am so excited for you Janelle! ..
i am going to copy her post format today .. and get some things down on here so maybe i can feel like i have some things accomplished today. (nothing like laying on the couch or a week to make you feel like a slacker.)

Promises to myself:

no sugar today
no crackers or bread (had while i was sick)
drink a gallon of water (good for you even if you are not well)
eat back on track (no more skipping meals)

Reminders to Myself:

I have been sick.. need to take things slow
Its just a week I have missed.. a week is only 6 workouts... 6 workouts out of the year is nothing.. i will still make progress.
I WILL feel normal someday.

Gym Report:
only a short walk with the kids around the neighborhood after it warms up.. fresh air should make me feel better ..

Meals:
1. cheerios, lowfat milk, oj (need to go to the store for less carb laden breakfast :)
2
3
4
5
6


more later..


Comments

JW said…
Thanks, Ruthie! I am excited, too. I am so glad you are starting to feel a bit better. Good reminders to yourself. If/when I get sick remind me to remind myself. I know how missing workouts, even for VALID reasons, can mess with your mind. Way to keep on the positive!! Have a good day.
Unknown said…
good for you! keep it up! and feel better!