things that motivated me in the beginning

One thing I did many years ago to stay motivated is to watch Body for Life Success Stories and Body of Work Videos. I would watch part of these videos when I was working out or when I was not wanting to workout.. they really motivated me!
I have since loaned these videos out and it was so many years ago I cant remember who I loaned them to.. that is why I was thrilled to find clips of both videos on youtube tonight.. Here's a sampling. :)




"We don't own our bodies.. we rent them" wow.





I always wondered what happened to the Brunners. It was 10 years or more ago that they participated in the first BFL challenge.. Looked what I found.. they are in Canada.. with their own company :)

Find more videos like this on The Kinetix Community


and speaking of Bill Phillips.. Look whats coming out in March of 08.

Comments

JoAnn said…
these are amazing....thanks for posting them. J.
JW said…
Thanks for the sampling! Just what I need to get me up and going this morning. You are awesome!