Sunday (UPDATE)

(update) 1020 pm
just finished my workout.. 1020pm is better than not at all
Our day has been a bit crazy.. I was so tempted to go get in bed.. but I decided I would feel much better and sleep better if I just did some cardio and abs. It wasnt a "HIIT" workout or anything.. I did 11 mins of jump rope.. and a session of abs.. but atleast i did something!
and i DO feel better!

I am thrilled that I can jump rope with out my feet hurting! I had given up on the idea that I could ever jump again cause I have such bad feet.. but since I am at the magical weight of 130 nothing seems to bother them! I am so happy! so many years I couldnt go shopping for groceries without my feet KILLING me when I got home.. ! .. Now I just need to get over the soreness in my legs from jumping the last time.. I am soooo sore BELOW my calves.. Is that normal? or am I jumping wrong? ... good news is tonight I would jump.. then stretch.. then go potty (having three babies so close together and so HUGE means jumping of any kind is dangerous).. and then I would jump again! ..

so..
heres too my day.. waking up tired.. being tired.... but making it all day without a coke or dp AND as a bonus.. we bought Christmas Lights for the outside of our house! (Sissy I cant for you to see!)

Thanks for blogging your workouts ladies.. I wouldnt have dont this tonight unless you were there!!



I guess this is our month to be sick. Jo was up late last night coughing and then woke up coughing from 2 to 315 or so.. It is so frustrating cause during the day he is fine... mean while loss of sleep is effecting me I know..
LIFE gets in the way of my plans sometimes.. but thats ok..

Pressing on.

-r

need inspiration? Here are some amazing weight loss girls..
click here
and
click here for her befores and then look up at her menu for "current" amazing!
and
click here.. shes amazing.

ok.. and if you are looking for something to do..
here is the whole list

I am so inspired!

more later.
r

Comments

Josha said…
sorry it was a tough night...
You'll feel better after cardio! :)
Eat some fruit for energy instead of drinking that coke! Put that glass down! Banana, orange, melon...
Unknown said…
Being sick stinks! Ny-Quill is my favorite thing at night. I'm ready to be better. Hope your cardio was gooood!
Unknown said…
Great Job! You rock!