Sunday Blitz (UPDATE)

UPDATE:
I am pretty happy with how today went..
off the coke and back on the water!
Happy with my eats .. but need to plan a bit more.. tomorrow I will make some dips with cottage cheese to use as a quick snack.. and boil some eggs.
I am not sure whether to have my free days as I had planned before i got sick (xmas eve and xmas day) or alter it a bit.. I will probably stick with it as planned except stay away from cokes.

got a great workout in .. feeling sore already
I am still very sore from the other days workout! hope a jog tomorrow will help that

Still bad news is DH is still sick.. praying he is better tomorrow.. if not he goes to the doctor.. if they are open.. and now all i want for christmas is a healthy family!

Trying to remember that change is good. :)


Today's plan of Action:

1. Clean Eats (great so far)
2. full workout (Done)
3. Massive stretching session for my legs which are so sore I can hardly walk! (Done)
4. Go for a walk with Su in the sunny winter cold (walked her on the treadmill instead)
5. get the house clean (DONE)
6. catch up with laundry (a week and 1/2 of being sick doesnt make for a happy laundry room)
7. get some last minute santa shoppin done tonight (late.. around 9pm when the crowds are down at Super W) (done)
8. and last but not least.. WATER WATER WATER (done)

Eats so far today: (red is done)
1. oatmeal, 6 oz hot coke (the last for me.. i am back on plan), water
2. taco stew, water, whole wheat tortilla
3. almonds and few choc.chips, water
4. shake with flax seed (after my workout)
5. planned.. chicken and veggies
6. lean ham with 1/2 a whole wheat muffin and apple juice ( I am really going to have to prepare my non-carb meals in advance)

if you are interested.. here is the gal we saw in concert the other night.. she was great!.. (do search for Sunny Sweeny on itunes to have a listen.. also.. her myspace:)
She is from Longview Tex.. The lead preformer was THIS guy.. he was good.. but I like Sunny more.. she was funny, and could sing great.. but her lyrics were great!.

The concert was at the fair ground inside a large round building.. they had the area in front of the stage clear with table and chair around the large outer circle. It ended up that the front of the concert floor (in front of the stage) was an area for people to just pull up their chairs or stand.. the back half of the floor ended up being for dancin. I was great to just sit and watch everyone dance.. This one couple was AMAZING.. they were in their 70s! she had white hair and looked like she had just gotten it done that day! She was in 3 inch heals and boy howdy they stole the dance floor!.. it was amazing! There were also some "youngins" on the dance floor who were doing flips and all kinds of twirling around.. it was so fun to watch! I could handle being in my 70s and cuttin a rug with the young folks! :)

more after my successful day of Blitzin!
-R

Comments

Josha said…
Hey, I posted that I'm down to 136, but that was before I weighed again...134.5. change IS good.
Unknown said…
Glad you're back on! keep it up!