Sometimes AND Inspiration! (updated)

Sometimes things dont go as planned.
Seems especially true for me these days.

Yesterday i had totally planned to work out and eat right.. but.. I ended up not even preparing a single meal.. for breakfast we went to a little hamberger joint and i picked up breakfast for everyone.. then lunch My in-laws brought over stew.. and last night was fried shrimp at their house.. I ate with them and A and her family who are on their way back home... and then brought shrimp home for my family.. so eats.. totally off.

My daughter is still sick.. two nights in a row of not much sleep cause she has developed a cough.. go cough meds yesterday for her and it seemed to help a bit but she still had a rough night last night.. and we are now just getting up for the day and its almost 11am! (crazy huh?) , but I guess when we are sick we sleep when we can.

I had a great visit with A (my sister in law) last night and stayed out late to see her.. we were spose to get to spend more time together over the holidays but illness has a way of getting in the way of family fun :)

I am enjoying the new book and cant wait to finish reading it..
I also put two books on hold about becoming a personal trainer.. I am very interesting in this but a bit scared of the schoolwork and the cost of getting certified but I really think its something i would love to do. .. just in the exploration stages at this point.

ok..
plan for today is to try and eat healthy and to at least get a workout in.. i also might have to have a nap :) .. will see.. ..
good news is..
I am soooooo sore from lifting weights! (still) and even though I dont feel like i have been eating correctly i can still tell i am making progress :) ..

better get going.. the days half gone already :)




ok.. just wanted to see what buff mother was up too.. I was a member of her site about a year ago.. and I am considering rejoining.. anyway.. she has a youtube account.. check out this video..
"GOOOOOOOOO MMMMOMMMM!" .. awesome!


Michelle proves you dont have to get unfit as you grow old, have kids etc.. it CAN be done!

A question i have for us is.. what is YOUR one thing you wish you could still do? run and win a race? bike? swim in competition again? .. she reminds me.. it CAN be done. :)

heres a link to her channel.
blessings
r

(UPDATE)

ok.. first of all my size 6 jeans have been getting a bit saggy as of late.. I have been wearing them all week having to pull them up etc.. but I couldnt get up the guts to even try my 4s on.. but with Janelle as my inspiration I decided to get them out and try them on.. using them as a measure like she does.. like it was no big deal if they didnt fit cause I know I will get in them eventually.. (just like Janelle will).. so.. I had to run to the store for stuff for lunch.. and I got them out and actually WORE THEM TO THE STORE!.. .. I am so self conscious about wearing them cause I think they are a bit tight.. but they are more comfortable than they have ever been.. and they feel so comfy i can wear them all day.. .. I am so excited cause I am definately making progress .. and this is proof.. even if i am not being PERFECT with my workouts and eats cause life is getting in the way :) ..YIPEE>.
also..
I noticed this morning when i was shaving my legs I have some muscle def showing up in my upper legs.. I am convinced changing up my workout has gotten me over my plateau!
I think it is so interesting that where I WANT to loose fat (my tummy) is going to be the LAST place I loose it.. I am getting lean but slowly and in the order my body decides..:) I am happy with that :)

todays goals are:
1. get a meal plan together for the family
2. water the rest of the day
3. get my workout done (back bis and abs today)
4. I want to go walking with the dog later.. just for fun,. might jog a bit but nothing heavy .. I was sore in my shins from the other days run so i think i did a bit too much.. so will just take it slow today..
5. read my book
6. do my push up training.. (I have decided to do it on Sat, Mon and Wed)
7. take progress pictures

will post later after I get some things accomplished. :)

Comments

JW said…
WOOOHOOO on the 4's! :) Yes, you have every reason to feel good about that one! So what if you have had some "off days?" They accumulate to a little "bump" in the road when you look at the long term. Enjoy your Sunday!!! :)