really sore!!!! (update)

wow.. I am really sore from yesterdays sprints and jumping!.. My thighs are screaming and my calves are screaming back. I have decided to wait until this afternoon to lift lower body weights to give my legs a bit of a rest. I haven't been this sore since the LAST time I ran hard sprints with my kids on the intramural field about a year ago! Sprints work! wow. I think if I even tried to do a squat right now I would just fall baackwardddd! :)

so here is the plan for today.
stay on track with eats.. clean house, do a bit of schooling, take kids to PE and then skating, and lift weights when I get back.. around 4pm. I might have to walk on the treadmill or take the dog for a light jog before lifting though..to loosen up.

remembering...sore is good!

Update:
really busy day... pe, skating, and then I got my hair cut and brows waxed! I was in much need of the last two.. :)
came home and got my workout done..
legs: i did a set of extensions, a set of leg curls, and a set of p. squats.
that was all my legs could handle.. I am sore all over on my legs so I did this an lots of stretching.. I am betting my soreness is worse tomorrow :).
I did bi curls with burnouts and lat pulldowns with rows as burnouts.

starting my free day this evening and will end it tomorrow at 7pm.. looking forward to a mini challenge on Monday :) .. will post about that between now and sunday :)

hope your eats and workouts were great today!

OH.
PS.
another reason to get in shape.. you can help your aunt put up lights on her house! Wednesday i climbed her roof and helped get them on the 'peak' of the roof :) .. wish I had a picture :)
yet another reason to get in shape.. to help others!!! :)

blessings
r

more later
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Way to be sore! :-D Do a little stretching too - a hamstring stretch for 3 minutes static (not bobbling) can do wonders. I look forward to hearing about you work out.
Josha said…
jumping rope looks so simple...but it will kick your butt! Uses different muscles than running. I love it!
Josha said…
I want to see hair pictures!!
Unknown said…
Great post! I went dancing tonight, so hopefully my feet will be okay tomorrow so I can do my 3 b's. happy free day!
JoAnn said…
You're doing so GREAT!!!!!!!! You inspire me!!! lovin you,
J
JW said…
Nothing more fun than a new "do"! I need a brow wax desperately, too! Man, am I going to have to try jumping rope now??? That would be a good naptime thing to do when I get bored. Have a great weekend!