Photo Phriday?

yes today is photo phriday so i will post photos later today :)


I wanted to share a book i just got at the library that a healh/fitness minister (who use to be by boss.. and .. by the way was the first person to tell me about Body for Life all those many years ago)

the book is called
"What the Bible Says about Healthy Living" by Dr. Rex Russell
click here to go to amazon and read an excerpt if you are interested.
I will begin reading it today and will do a "review" when I am finished and let you know that I think :)

I am so sore from lifting weights on Wednesday.. I am happy and surprised that the altering of my workouts seem to be producing some more muscle :)
My eats have been hit and miss but to be honest i don't know if i have the determination to eat clean when everyone is sick. I was up most of the night with my sweet daughter who was coughing and just miserable. So that caffeine was calling my name this morning to just get moving.. it seems lack of sleep is a HUGE trigger for me to "medicate" myself with sugar and caffeine.. .. but I know in a few days this will pass and we will all be healthy again.

I have decided to start taking weekly pictures again.. every photo phriday will have progress pics.. starting today :) .. Taking photos really helps keep me focused. :)

ok.. all for now.. off to get more meds for DD and read my book :)

blessings
r

Comments