jumping, sore and eats...

I just finished about 10 mins of jump roping.. I was going to run on the treadmill but its in the low 30s out there and I still have a cough so decided jumping would be better. I am feeling totally back to normal.... my energy is back.. but I still have a bit of a cough. Bad news is DH is now coughing and having sinus issues.. and I am hoping its just allergies and not the virus i had :(

concert was good last night.. had fun.

I am so amazingly sore in my thighs its not EVEN funny!.. I thought i took it easy yesterday but I guess i ended up getting a really muscle building workout in ! .. hope i can walk tomorrow. :)

will see you tomorrow after I lift..:)

I also need a good kick in the pants to get back to my healthy eating..
when I was sick I did great for the first 5 days.. and then I slowly started reverting back to my old ways. Today I had a coke, and some spiced, banana friendship bread that I received at coop on Thurs. Last night I had popcorn and coke at the concert.. the story goes on and on..(and yes.. tummy issues abound)
.. My plan is to sit down tonight even if its while watching a movie with DH and get a written plan down.. I also will start posting my eats tomorrow.. that ALWAYS helps me! (I already have healthy eats purchased.. i just need to get a plan going now)
Josha.. I would love to hear what you eat after 4 since cutting the carbs then.. I need ideas and encouragement for that 4 to 11 time frame. ..

k,
gotta go.
blessings
r

Comments