its just a rollercoaster ladies.

well.. I feel better then i feel worse.. started running fever AGAIN at 3ish after having none all day... it got up over 102..stayed that way for almost 3 hours WITH Tylenol in me! .. no telling what it would have been without the medicine.
crazy. .. I just now started feeling better again and hope and pray its for good now.. going to bed .. but I am so sick and tired of being sick.
was spose to leave tomorrow but will call MandD in the morning and let them know I wont leave until Sat morning.. If I am well..

being sick just sucks.. I dont do sick well.

missing my energy and strength.
r

Comments

Unknown said…
you will start feeling better soon - just get some rest in the mean time. You're great!
JW said…
Sorry you got an awful bug. I have seen it in my daycare kids this week... we think they are better and then BAM.. SO NOT TRUE. :( Take care of yourself!