Is it Day 4? (blitz)

UGh.. what a horrible 24 hours I just has.. but I am happy to say that my fever broke last night and I woke up this morning with normal temp. I am not sure what i had but it was not fun having 102 plus fever.. I am hoping and praying this normal temp means i am done.

I am not teaching today since I was running fever last night so i will see how today goes as to whether I feel like working out. I didnt do abs yesterdayy and pretty much lost my appetite and actually sent DH to the store for crackers and apple juice... I havent had a cracker in months! .. I thought it was funny that was the only think that sounded good..

ok.. all for now.. off to take it easy.. hopefully I am done with this... *except for a bit of a cough

heres an article on on working out when sick..

more later..

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.
What's Your Theme Song?

good news. I am still feeling better.. no workout today.. just laying around and doing school with the kids... .. so glad i feel better.. hope it lasts .. :)
of to drink another dose of airborne :) ..

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
two cents from me: I think you need to give yourself the day to make sure the fever is past. some bugs are evening fever things, and yours has that reputation so far. You may not be giving your body the rest it needs.
Tearose said…
Thats good advice from Josha. One day won't hurt, rest rest rest! I am glad you are showing signs of getting well! Great theme song to have by the way! :)
JW said…
I think I am going to get some airborne and start drinking it now just to be safe.. I have had sick kids all week!! :( I am glad you are feeling stronger, but I agree with the gals, take it easy!