I jumped.... back later :) (UPDATE)

I just finished jumping rope.. I decided to just do 10 mins this morning and I will do 10 mins when i get home today... I could really feel it in my legs and I was so sore last time with just 10 mins I thought I should take it slow. I did a bit of ab work... and will do more when I get back..

I stayed up a bit later than I planned.. working on Art History Game Questions for the game we are going to play today :) .. so i didnt get up until 650 this morning...

Planning on eating good today.. no excuses.... and this is my 4th day in a row with no soda or caffine of any kind.. I am sleeping so much better and wonder if that is another reason I have such energy!

ok.. off to get ready..
will post my eats when i get home

In case you havent see her post..... send Joann (my sis) some love.. she fell at work yesterday and hurt her ankle.. see her post for details :( Love you Sissy!



update:
coop was great today!
heres my eats:
1 banana blueberry shake i split with the kids, almonds
2. salad with chicken, 1 wasa bread, water, almonds, a few pieces of dark choc. (this was while working)
3. apple and peanut butter, water (no. I did not get a drink at sonic when dad said he would take the kids to get a slushy.. AND neither did he! :)
4. crock pot chicken, sweet tato (dry) green salad with pumpkin seeds
5. almonds and dark choc.
6. shake

will post the rest of my eats later tonight..

I did my jumping this morning.. and while teaching.. I did a Art History Review Relay with the kids.. with the older kids (4 and 5th) I had them do the relay.. and the boys started talking about me .. and SOMEHOW I said that I could beat all the kids in a foot race.. SOOOO>. at the end of class..
we all lined up on the court.. and raced....I fell the first time.. on the turn while trying not to wipe out with a sweet little 4th grade girl.. but I still came in second.. the Second heat.. I came in 1st! .. to think of it.. an almost 40 year old beating 13 4th and 5th graders in a foot race!

so.. that was my extra cardio for the day.. I ran sprints! it was great fun!

more later tonight after I read the ebook josha suggested :)

life is good!

r

Comments

Unknown said…
Hooray for you! Have a great day!
Tearose said…
Hi Ruthie,

Stopped in to see how things are going, sounds like its going to be fun at your house today! have a great day!
Angela said…
Four WHOLE days. That's awesome. One day I will do all caffine but for now it's soda. Your awesome girl.
Josha said…
great to see another fabulous day in the works for you!
Unknown said…
Good job! What a positive week we are all having - you have no idea how much of a help that is to me!