hair cut pic

heres a shot of my new do.. I got a couple of inches cut off the back. I like it but since we talk alot about goals on here I have a goal for my hair:)

I decided a few weeks ago while in church that I dont want to be an old lady with short hair. I saw a row of sweet older ladies, and some not so old.. but it's just not a style I envision for myself.. ... and if I end up with short hair as an older lady.. it will probably be purple or orange or bright red.... I refuse to be a typical older woman :) http://www.legaljuice.com/old%2520lady%2520with%2520naughty%2520ooooooh%2520look.jpg


So... even though I got it cut.. its with the future of growing it out in mind.. .. into longer layers..

so maybe by this time next year i will be well on my way to lengthier locks :) Over 40 and longer hair is ok .. see:
The image “http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/michelle-pfeiffer/pictures/michelle-pfeiffer-picture-1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


so.. heres to change.. "HAIR's"

the picture :) More later on my plan for the next few weeks after while..


Comments

Josha said…
I like your haircut! It will look good longer too, though! I actually like a spunky, sassy cut on older women. The trick is finding a hairstylist who can think outside the box for a past forty 'do! Especially if you have quite a bit of gray...they think it should be old lady looking then. I have to say, I want it sassy and easy.
JW said…
Like the hair-do! :) I agree with Josha, short can be sassy! (even past forty). But, I am sure it will be nice long, too. I was going to say on your free eats.. maybe you have something else going on? An allergy?
Although, I am feeling a little nauseous myself after a day of free eats... ugh. :) But I am full and satisified and I know tomorow will be super-clean. Take care and enjoy your Sunday! Janelle
Unknown said…
xxyCute! Loved your 4 week blitz idea. Good luck! You two are going to do great!