Free Day Isnt Free for Me!

I ran around campus this afternoon.. with 5 Hiits at the end of the run. It felt great. It was cool (40s) and humid (misting) outside. I dressed to warm without the ability to shed layers ex. for my stocking hat.. so I need to remember to wear a zip up sweatshirt next time I run.

My "freeday" started last night.
  • We ordered Pizza. I had two slices of all veggie pizza.. for some reason i have an aversion to peperoni's and other meats ex for chicken... .. anyway.. I had the two slices and then some cinn. sticks without the cream cheese topping (its just tooo sweet). I also had a Sprite (8oz) even though he brought home a dp AND a coke..
  • This morning we went to a little local cafe.. I had a bacon and egg burrito (no cheese) and three bites of biscuits and gravy.
After I ran this afternoon (around 12:30) I felt so great! .. and then... all of a sudden.. it HIT ME!
I "DECLARE" I have become Alergic to Freeday!.. I was literally doubled over in pain on the thrown for 45 mins!. Imagine the stomach flu ... cramping like I was in labor! (seriously) and nauseated like I was just off a roller coaster..
I am just tired of feeling bad every free day! and I need to get a grip on the fact that I just cant eat Pizza unless i want to pay for it.
I wonder what it means that I do this.. I mean.. is it because I have done the program so long that my body just rejects the inappropriate food without giving it a chance? Is anyone else have this bad of an experience every free day or is it just me?
When my husband came to ask if I was ok.. he said.. "Man.. if eating bad made be feel THAT bad I wouldnt eat bad" ..

so.. here I am wondering if why they call it Freeday.. Cause mine arent free.. I pay a price.
and
thinking now that I have done BFL for so long I need to rethink my idea of freeday and alter it in some way.. Figure out what free foods are ok for me. ..

signed..
tired of tummy trouble.

Comments

Josha said…
I don't know why you have such a reaction! I don't have the problem. I feel bloated and slow, but not like you describe! I know that allergies to wheat can do this to you...
Tearose said…
Oh man I hear ya. I felt so sick this last free day. Its to the point where I can't plan anything cuz I'll either be too bloated or asleep!