feelin' good (UPDATE PHOTO PHRIDAY)




I DO FEEL GOOD! Hurrah! YIPEE! Praise the LORD!

I just finished my workout.. Friday Day 4 of my blitz..( EDIT THAT,.,. DAY 5)
I am just starting back up where I left off.. and it feels sooooo great!..

I did squats, leg ext, and leg curls.. I skipped the calf extensions because I always get shin splints when i do those not matter how much stretching i do!..

but hey.. I"M BACK!..

so happy..

eats are off.. but hoping tomorrow to get a menu planned and things bought for next week.

other great news.. we got our garage/gym cleaned out again.. it seems the garage is my dumping ground for the rest of the house.. when I declutter the house.. and the clutter goes to the garage until we can get it donated.. we gave a really cool round chair away cause we just dont have room.. and a desk and other things.. but I am happy someone else can use them and it can help brighten their day.. I am thrilled we can get our car in the garage again and that means when its out is so clean!.. The kids can jump rope or whatever while I workout..
OH.
and while i lifted weights.. su got a 20 min walk in on the treadmill.. she actually did 13 mins and i let her off .. she left the garage and came back and got back on.. like she was asking to go some more!.. so cool. :) .. she is so much happier when she has a good walk under her.. alot like me i suppose:)

we are going to a country concert tonight.. it should be fun! :)

more tomorrow after I run!!!!! :) (thanks for all the encouragement.. its so nice to be back to normal.. :)


what a difference a week makes!
(I was a bit upset when DS (6) took my picture.. but hey.. it was photo phriday! :) .. the other picture is tonight as I get ready to go to the concert :)



Comments

Josha said…
You're so cute! "sugar-n-spice"....I guess this means that you are better!!!
Tearose said…
hey glad your back and feeling better!
Angela said…
you look GREAT, so that must mean all better.
Josha said…
great transformation from the couch to hot mama!
JoAnn said…
Now *THERE'S* the Ruthie we know and luuuuuuuvvvvv! What a hottie you were at the concert! Teeheheee. Glad to read you're in the swing again. Glad to hear you got Su on that t'mill. She'll be buffed b4 you know it. Back in the saddle, again. Jo