Feeling Better (finally)


wow.. I think I finally beat the virus.. .. I havent had fever since 9pm last night or so last night but was concerned that it still might come back to day .. but so far so good.. I still have a slight dry and annoying cough but other than that I feel 100% better!

I really dont have much of an appetite but a milled flax seed shake sounds good .. so i will use my NEW BLENDER DH ordered for me .. it came in the mail today! ... he said it got great reviews.. and the only bad thing said was it was loud. .. we are use to loud so thats ok.. I am sure it will blow away my 15 year old 30.00 leaking blender .. :) ..

My plan today is to get all packed up and every thing ready to go so we can we can leave before 7 in the morning. We have my side of the family's Christmas get together around 1 tomorrow.. so we will be driving right into a party :) .. We will pack lunches so i should be on target for eats on the way down..

I did have crackers when I was feeling bad but it is interesting that it seems I have lost my taste for them.. they sure didnt taste as great as I remembered!.. I have also been drinking sprite but have still been off caffeine this whole time (I usually fall back to all my old habits when i am sick.. so I am so glad I dont have to conquer caffeine withdrawals on top of getting well :)

I will take it easy today and will not workout at all until I feel normal.. i will take my running stuff and will just improvise with weights while I am there packing and moving my parents.. i am soo happy to be feeling better and I cant wait to get back to "normal".. :)

. nothing like being sick to make you realize how healthy you really are.(were) :)

thanks for all your sweet words the last few days.


I am off to make a shake..

blessings
r

Comments

Tearose said…
Hey! glad your feeling better! How sweet of your hubby to get you a blender! Enjoy your shake :D
Josha said…
I'm so glad you're better!! Yay for the new blender, and speaking of blenders, did you watch the video I sent you about the flu vaccine? Ha ha!