Declare Challenge day one completed!

and I was successful!
my eats:
#1 apple and peanut butter, 5 almonds water (an hour after I ran)
#2 Salad with boiled eggs, nuts, and a wasa bread, water
#3 a banana smoothie that Angell said was great.. and it IS. Heres a link. (the family LOVED it! .. thanks Angell!)
I made a whole serving and split it between the three kids, my DH and myself. I ate a few almonds with it.. and water
#4. lean pork (left overs) sweet tato baked fries
#5 another one of the shakes from above but I added ice and protien powder.. it was too thick but my DD said it was her favorite :)..

#6 no meal 6 today but I am so happy with how I did.. allllll water .. and will keep track tomorrow of how much I drink..

more tomorrow morning after i lift weights :)

ahh..
nice to have a good day!

Comments