check out these videos (workout update Xs 3)

UPDATE #3
just did my pushup test.. I did 24 mens pushups and that was allll i could do.. wow.. that's exhausting :) .. so.. that means i start at week 3 doing the middle column. .. I am so excited about this pushup training site! .. I would love to be able to do 100 on my 40th.. that in september! .. goal for this challenge is to do 50 by March 24th.. Is that to many? dont know but i am going to try.. I figure after march 24 i will then have 6 months to make it to 100 by my birthday. :).. ..

UPDATE #2 1012pm
note to self.. dont leave sugar cookie dough in the house unless its free day :) and
just because someone brings you awesome homemade bread doesnt mean you have to slather it with all kinds of butter and eat two pieces :) .. (thanks Kay it was amazingly good!).. .. anyway.. eats were not perfect but not as bad as they could have been.
the main thing is I AM FEELING GRRRREAT!
its so very nice to be back to normal!
remembering as always.. its about PROGRESS.. not perfection :)

UPDATE 459pm
I just got home from a jog around campus. Its been something like three weeks since I have done any running.. so the walk-jog around campus felt great! It was just refreshing to be out in the sunshine and cool air! .. Esp after feeling so couped up for the last few weeks:) .. I had to walk and then jog and repeat.. over and over .. I have definitely lost some of my endurance and strength.. but thats ok.. I know in a week or so I will be back to normal. :) ..

Eats today have not been perfect.. I waited to long to eat this morning.. and with sick ones here they seem to be pretty picky about what they want to eat.. as a result this morning I couldnt resist the cinn toast. .. It was on whole wheat so not totally horrible. :)
1. cinn toast, orange juice
2. mexican chicken soup with a few chips (opps again)
3. soup again but with veggies (trying to do no "bad carbs" after 4 again today)
4.
5.





Dont know any of these people .. just saw these on youtube today.. this first girls talks funny cause i am pretty sure she is from Canada :).. be sure and watch till the end.. OR fast forward to the end for her pictures.. took her 4 years!




click here for 400 weight loss story..

a few interesting pictures.. but wow what a transformation.


now I am off to run :)

feelin' good!

Comments

JW said…
Hey you! I love the Push Up Challenge Idea. I am going to look into that. Once upon a time I could do 47 pushups in 2 minutes (back in my army days). Oh, to do that again! I was never really good at them, but then I had the mentality that "exercise was bad".... maybe with my new frame of mind I could do even MORE this time! :) I may be joining you guys and I LOVE that you are still making goals for yourself. You show that it is possible to not just lose weight, but to CONTINUALLY keep it off AND to conctinually be challenged and inspired. Love ya, Ruthie!!!