Blitz weight lifting session #7 (updated)

I just finished workout #7 of the blitz..
squats, leg extensions and straight leg deadlifts.
I will be sore tomorrow :)

eats are on for today ..
1. orange juice (because of Sarah's post :)
2. ham and 1 wasa wafer, 1/2 oj
3. ham and 1 wasa wafer, water
4. apple and peanut butter, water


Todays plan is to get some eggs boiled(DONE) and chicken cooked (DONE) and plan what i will eat after 4 today..
I have 3 weeks left in my blitz and I am determined to make progress :)

Had a GREAT talk with my sweet sis (who has as of today lost 40+lbs already!~ woooo whoo!).......
I will post some "thoughts" later this afternoon.. so check back :)

and a little quote for today:
"The difference between try and triumph is just a little 'UMPH" (have you found your umph today? :)

update:
I am happy i have the eggs made and chicken on to cook... making stew right now for super tonight..
bad news is DH is stilllllll not feeling good.. and my daughter is laying around with a sore throat.. so .. who knows what tomorrow will hold.. prayerfully hopeful for a well household :)
I am already sore.. so walking tomorrow should be entertaining for everyone but me :(hehehe..

having a blessed day?

Comments