Blitz-redo (update)

ok.. I think i have decided what to do as far as my blitz.. I am just going to start right where i left off. I was only 3 days into it when i got sick.. today is wednesday so i will just pick up today where i left off and pretend like this past week never happened :) ..

I havent looked at my schedule but i think it is weight lifting.... I will not workout until this afternoon.. but i am happy to say i feel good enough to lift today :) ..

I was unable to go to the store yesterday cause we were busy unloading trucks ..... so I today shopping is on the list.. so.. reverting back to the no carbs after 4 but reg bfl on the rest of eats.. AND getting that water back in.

I am excited to get back into the blitz esp with the success that Josha has had over the last week :) .. thanks for blazing the blitz trail Josha! :)


more after i lift today :)


UPDATE:

so.. i just need to relax and not stress if my plans dont workout.. but i sure am getting impatient and frustrated. This afternoon i had to get some work done for teaching tomorrow and while I was gone I had horrible tummy issues. The Antibiotic i am taking is just throwing me for a loop.. about an hour after i took it I was lathargic feeling and about 4 hours after tummy problems show up.. so now here it is .. time to get ready for our events of the evening and i am just not feeling too hot. .. ...( The good news is today was my last dosage.. so hopefully its just all sunny happy stomach feelings from here on out. :)
so..
I will listen to my tired-sick body once again and not workout today.
I will take my probiotics and hope they start doing the trick and getting my body back to normal. ..
I will go to bed early tonight with hopes that tomorrow will be more normal.
I will try and make it through a whole day of teaching... but still taking it easy ..
but
I will never give up.. and i will not quit... this is just a bump in the road of progress.. I will be back to normal eventually.. its just a matter of time. (right?)

I sure miss my health, strength and energy.

more tomorrow..

blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Hooray! Glad your back at it!
Josha said…
Right back into it! hooray! You can do it!
Tearose said…
yay! Glad to hear your feeling good! Have a great workout this afternoon!
Josha said…
right...it's just a bump, a pimple really...
hahaha
JW said…
Getting sick sucks. :(

Thursday will be a better day!

Take care!!

Janelle