Blitz day one report

did strength test this morning
ate great all day but its hard to get all the water in for some reason.. Janelle how do you do it ?
just finished running HIITS.. 20 min session.. feel great!
Loved Joshas new video on her blog!

I have a busy day tomorrow.
  • I have chest, shoulders, and tris tomorrow..
  • A dentist appointment for my son who doesnt like the dentist..
  • Eye appointments for me and Cat (my daughter)
  • Schooling
  • and I have to have a spotless house cause....DH's staff is coming over for a christmas party at 7pm.. (what something healthy from olive garden I could order? I am thinking nothing.. so i will probably just serve and make hot cocoa for everyone else .. I am NOT going to falter!

so.
I am off to try and take my pictures and measure..

will post it all when i can..

..
wow.. hiits make me feel great!

PnP
r

Comments

Josha said…
olive garden has a yummy salad, just don't eat the croutons. And I like to have warm, peppermint tea when my family has cocoa.
JW said…
Mmm... peppermint tea sounds yummy! I will be sure to get some when I go north.

Water? I am not sure how I get it in, I just keep drinking it. I drink a glass right when I get up, then I drink one with breakfast, one with each meal... I also sneak some in between. But, I work from home, remember. On Saturday and Sunday I had a BUGGER of a time getting enough in!