blitz day 2 (747pm UPDATED)

Bad news is my eye doctor has the stomach flu.
Good news is our appointments are rescheduled for next week :) making my ultra busy day only a busy day.

I woke up this morning early and should have just got my workout done but decided to do a bit of laundry and scrub the toilet instead. Nothing like having a clean toilet to make your day seem successful :) hehe..

so heres my plan for today:
Dentist app at 10ish.. then home for lunch
I will workout with weights between sometime between 1 and 3.. and will be cleaning the house for the party tonight..
I will need to do Hiits before the party cause I dont know how long everyone will stay and visit.. so.. i will do those either right after my workout OR around 5.. I plan on jumping rope today :)

Eats went good yesterday but I am going to have to do some shifting of my salad to the evenings and make sure I have eggs boiled as a protein source at night.. The only "issue" I had was that i woke up hungry last night and was hungry this morning at 6 .. so.. I am not sure how I will do the no carb thing if this continues.. tonight i will just try and eat more protein and nuts before bed... and see how that works.


below is what i ordered for take out tonight (the party).. it was the lowest carb thing I could find on the menu. will ask if they could put the sauce on the side..
Venetian Apricot Chicken:Grilled chicken breasts in an apricot citrus sauce. Served with broccoli, asparagus and diced tomatoes.


UPDATE 3.26pm UPDATE 3.26pm UPDATE 3.26pm
I just finished my workout.. should I post what I did? it would make a long post.. but see if I can get it short and sweet.
Bench Press with smith machine 55#x10, 65#x8, 85#x5, 85#x5
Incline Dumbbell Press (please note.. note to self.. this is INCLINE NOT DECLINE!.. )
10#x5(decline.. oops), 15#x10, 15#x8, 10#x15, 10#x15 (I had to alter the last two cause my right shoulder is so sensitive!.. so I went down on weight and did more reps.. )
Seated Barbell Press: 5#x10, 8#x8, 10#x8, 15#x8 (oops.. i did dumbbell press instead of Barbell press.. guess i need to read closer. huh)
Dumbbell Side Raises: 5#x8. 8#x8, 5#x8 (going easy on the shoulders)
Close Grip Bench Press on Smith Machine: 55#x10, 55#x8, 55#x6, 55#x6
Triceps Pushdowns on Smith Machine: 25#x6, 20#x12, 20#x16

wow.. that was tough to type :) hehe.. and I sure you are like .. (what in the world is THAT?).. but hey.. its down officially so I can feel good my workout is done and posted :) hehe..

I will really have to get use to writing every thing down again. I have been doing BFL for so long I NEVER write anything down.. and I will have to get use to resting with a stopwatch again .. to make sure I am resting the correct amount of time.. I told DH I dont know if I will like this new workout.. its.. well.... its like work! :) hehe..

But I am so glad I am doing this I am really hoping this change up and eating "more strict" for a short time will blast me off this plateau! :) So I will just keep treading along..

Heres my eats so far today:
7am .. 2 clementines, serving of almonds, water
1oam.. almonds (again) with choc chips and water ( I MUST get some eggs boiled or a snack bar for on the go.. we were in a hurry to leave for DSs dental appointment and I just grabbed what I could)
1230: left over taco stew with 1 wheat tortilla, water
worked out
310pm after workout shake.. vanilla protein, yogurt, 1 serving of pineapple chucks.. yummmm.. it was goood..
7pm is planned Olive Garden .. I said NO to the soup or salad cause the salad hurts my tummy and the soup would just be extra carbs.. the meal I ordered it plenty.. The question is.. CAN I stay away from .. not smell, touch OR taste a bread stick or ALFREDO Sauce? .. tune back in later and see :)
10pm.. a shake before bed.. with milled flaxseed and extra nuts to help tied me over as I sleep.

OK.. feeling good about progress today.. and getting this all in and staying on track with it being sooooo busy..

My son did GREAT at his appointment.. . he got a cleaning AND got a cavity filled.. I am so proud of him! I know he was scared.

off to clean some more before 18 people show up at my door :)

I am a bit concerned cause I started feeling a bit aching/achiness in my back.. I absolutely cannnnnnoot afford to get sick! .. so... i will try hard to get things done quickly so I can rest a bit and then try and get to bed early after the party.. uuurrrrgh. (as for right now I have decided not to do hiits .. unless I start feeling WONDERFUL)

UPDATEDDDDDDDD.... 747PM

Guest here but wanted to post really fast while they are getting their desserts.. I caved.. well.. sort of.. I ended up having 1/2 a breadstick.. but NO ALFREDO and NO SALAD (love the salad but it doesnt love me) and NO .. to all the cheese cakes DH boughts.. so.. all in all .. a success..
still feeling "iffy"

more later
r

blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Is that from olive garden? If so, it's delicious! Good luck today! You can do it!
Josha said…
mmmmm, sounds great! You know, you can have veggies, green and yellow tonight to tide you over, and flax oil really helps too.
Tearose said…
When I did low/no carb I definitely has to add in more fats, I used flax oil, nuts, and natural peanut butter , they kept me from actually eating the table :P Are you doing a Protein Modified fast?
Unknown said…
Great job on your workout!!!!
Josha said…
those breadstix will get ya everytime! Not the end of the world~