Bitz Day 1 (updated)

Its a beautiful cold morning here as I thought i would get a post up while i wait for my pre-workout shake to settle. :)

Here are my goals for today:

Drink pre workout meal (done)
measure
take photos
do strength testing (done)
Drink Post workout meal (the other half of my shake)
Drink a Gallon of water
eat on track and on time
Post eats

Eats: (red is done)
PreWOMeal: 1/2 Orange Juice, yogurt and protein shake
PoWOM: other half of shake
Lunch: Green salad with chicken breast, sun seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, toms. .. easy on the dressing, wasa bread ,, water
Snack: Almonds 8 choc morsels, water
Snack: apple peanut butter water
will jump hiits in a few mins.. (5:20)
supper will be taco stew.. but will have to figure out if it has too man carbs.. are beans high in carbs? will double check and adjust if need be.. .. water
Before bed meal: shake...


todays quotes:
"Dont wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, and more and more self-confident and more and more and more successful." MV Hanson


"Doubt can only be removed by action." Goethe

10:16am:
Strength test complete.. these were the weights I could do a total of 5 and could not go up a higher weight to get a whole set of 5.
Chest press on smith machine: 85lbs
Squats on smith machine: 95lbs
hammer curls: 20lbs in each hand
Leg extensions on machine: 75lbs

Looking forward to making progress and seeing if i could break 100lbs on legs or chest and wouldn't it be cool to curl 30lbs in each hand at the end of this.. :) fun.

I will run Hiits this afternoon.. will post after..

tip of the day :)
if you are working out in a cold environment just put on long johns, your sweat shirt, your hubbies extra large sweat shirt and you will be warm and toasty.. its all about layering :)


I wanted to share another WOW moment I had yesterday.. I was getting ready for church and I pulled out a red and black sweater I have had for about 5 years .. I put it on and it was so big on me... DH said it was way to big to wear.. I could have put three arms in the sleeve!.. It was just shocking.. I had no idea.. I really thought it would still fit..
takes a while for our brain to catch up to our body huh?.. and.... I think I need to go shoppin :)

blessings
r


Comments