todays pictures(post below is updated!)

here are some pictures from today.... as I said in my post below I have not felt like I have been making much progress these last few days.. and I am happy to see that I am making progress inspite of my bobbles on eats. ..
the picture at the bottom is of the sky that I finished in the boys room today.. I started this project over a year ago.. I couldnt finish it cause it hurt my neck and shoulders to paint .. but today.. I conquered the clouds on the ceiling!!! YIPEE!... this is just one little section..

feels great..














Comments

angie said…
awesome job on the ceiling your pictures look great angie I found you threw someone elses blog but can't remember who. have been reading secretly.
Unknown said…
You look great and so does the ceiling! After reading yours and Josha's posts, I've gotta do abs! There's no stopping me today!!