still lathargic(UPDATE)

ok.. so I had it in my mind that today I would be feeling GREAT!.. but .. i dont.
I am tired, lathargic, and craving carbs like crazy... I think its all cause TOM is on it way and it make me more interested into looking again at carb cycling.... any of you ever hear of that? I dont know much about it but from what I read on "buffmother dot com" ..

ANYWAY>..
had some bobbles today and I am so ready to have my energy back its not funny!

m1: oatmeal with dried cranberries, water (took my multi-vit)
m2: almonds and choc morsels, water
(then 2 oz of coke, a handful of cheerios, and 5 pringles potato chips --left over from the trip)
m3: salad with chicken, almonds, and wasa wafer, water, 5 Mandarin orange slices (took my CLA)
m4:
m5:

Ugh.. days I struggle on eats sometimes I want to just throw in the towel.. and take a nap! :) but I wont... gotta keep going... I know I will feel better soon.


more tonight after I lift. tomorrow is coop and I still have to get things together for that... plus I have to make a run to the library.

9:19pm
feeling better... well.. energy wise anyway.... dont know if I just "made it through" or if the foods I "cheated" with helped me "feel better" .. ...

I just finished my workout.. shoulders, chest and tris.. tired all over. .. good workout!

eats were not that great today but I am muddling through.. I am disappointed with the little bit of coke I had today... I went to the library and came home and had
meal #5 left over taco stew.
it seemed that THAT meal was the kicker for me.. after i ate this meal and drank my water I felt soooooo much better. since then.. i feel back to "normal" .. :) I hope my energy last tomorrow as I teach at coop :) ..

so..

another day of PROGRESS and not PREFECTION.. progress is good. I see it as progress cause I didnt drink the whole bottle of coke or eat the whole can of chips AND I got right back on track.. YIPEE..

I am NOT perfect.
but small steps toward progress will make me
SUCCESSFUL!!

how was your day?

Comments

Unknown said…
Progress and not perfection is right!!!! How boring would it be to be perfect, anyway??? Great job today! Hope you feel incredible tomorrow!