photo friday :)

OK.. heres my foto friday.. :) . .. started out with cardio (oops).. but I decided to try jumprope again. and i liked it!.. I tried to do a hundred jumps several times.. the highest I got was 65.. guess not too bad for not jumping in like.. well.. forever!

the kids all got into the jumping.. the dog even enjoyed the loud music.. but enjoyed looking at the squirel outside more than anything. (here I am takin a break and breathing really hard!)

Jumping was a great workout and I was exhausted by the end.. but remembered I was to lift weights today!.. so.. I decided to do this:

boy curls :)
puppy curls were a warmup to boy curls :)
and then i burned out with weight curls on the ball (the kids were making me laugh)

then .. why not try a few pushups!


I did 12 10 8 with regular pushups (above)


and decided to push it up a notch and did ball pushups .. doing two sets of 8 (those were hard!)..
I tried to do a one arm pushup.. but NOPE.. aint happenin' yet :) ..

so..
that was my workout for today..

good news on the sodas front..
ZERO sodas today but I have the headache to go along with the withdrawals!.. should be better tomorrow though..

I did go out to eat with my DH (which is rare these days) .... we ate at Johnny Carino's.. I had bread, a little chicken alfredo, and a little soup.. but I chose tea! .. I also spludged and had 4 bite of the cheese cake that came with the meal.. UHHHHHH it was A and in AH amazing! good news is I tried real hard to NOT over eat. and that ment I had TONS of left overs to bring home for the kids to have for supper tonight! :)
so..
thats my free meal for the weekend.. after yesterday and todays lunch I am done with freebies :) .. I am still so full from lunch tonight I am just eating fruit for supper!

so

Happy friday.. I am off to get our christmas tree put up with the kids :)..

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
that's what I love so much about jumping...the kids! your puppy and boy curls were the best! You look great...like you never had a coke!
Unknown said…
love it!!!!! mmm johnny carinos!!!!!!
Ruthie said…
oo it was good.. but its now 2 am and I am paying for every bite of it! .. I knew it.
Josha said…
Ruth, have you ever checked out coolrunning.com? You can sign up for a free membership and track your runs and stuff like on Nike+. It has all kinds of training tips and gives lots of races and ideas for your 40th! You need to look it over!